Dope Solution at Chemical Plants
Liquid handled: Dope solution
Type of industry: Chemicals
The pump we have always used
· does not allow for idling.
· must be regularly overhauled, using a replacement machine in the meantime.
· The shaft seal uses gland packing, requiring regular retightening.
· We proposed using the Nakakin rotary piston pump JM Series.
· Using the Nakakin rotary piston pump allows for distribution of low- to high-viscous liquids.
· Due to the non-contact structure, there is very little risk of foreign object impurities.
· Due to the non-contact structure, there is no significant damage even after idling.
· Maintenance is basically unnecessary due to the use of a mechanical seal.
· Reduction in labor costs and time spent on maintenance!
· Greater peace of mind with regard to foreign object impurities and idling of the pumps!