Pumping very high-viscous bread dough
Liquid handled: Bread dough
Type of industry: Food
· The bread dough is incredibly viscous and tough to handle.
· We would like to improve our product yield.
· We would like to shorten the manufacturing time.
· We would like to increase product safety.
· We propose using Nakakin rotary piston pumps with hoppers for high-viscous liquids.
· This allows for distribution of ultra high-viscosity substances such as bread dough (approx. 300.000 mPas).
· Due to the non-contact structure, there is very little risk of foreign object impurities.
· Dramatically improves the filling precision.
· Shortens the filling time by one-third.
· Improvement in product yield!
· Shortening of the manufacturing time!
· Achievement of product safety!