Rotary Piston Pumps JMU Series
Our All-rounder with Outside Mechanical Seal (Single, Quench, and Tandem Type Available)
Features and Benefits
- Smallest Clearance
Our special alloy allows for the smallest clearance between rotors and casing.
- Constant conveyance
- Self-priming ability
- Conveyance of all levels of viscosity
- High Degree of Cleanability
Incredibly easy assembly/disassembly. Completely cleanable and sterilizable with CIP/SIP processes.
Standard: 95°C, High temperature: 150°C
- Outside Mechanical Seal
High cleanability – the few parts in contact with the liquid can be dismantled and reassembled easily.
- Single Mechanical Seal Type
- Quench Seal Type
Quenching seal with oil seal. Moderate price compared to a tandem seal. (0.03 MPa = 0.3 bar)
- Tandem Seal Type
Quenching seal by mechanical seal. A steam option is available. (0.25 MPa = 2.5 bar)
- Maximum Discharge Pressure 1.5 Mpa = 15 bar
- Vertical and Horizontal Liquid Flow Available
- Double and Single Blade Rotors Available
Specifications (Click to Enlarge)
Information (pdf): Performance Curves Dimensions (Horizontal Version) Dimensions (Vertical Version)