Rotary Piston Pumps JM/JO Series
Our most popular model with inside seal
Features and Benefits
- Smallest Clearance
Our special alloy allows for the smallest clearance between rotors and casing.
- Constant conveyance
- Self-priming ability
- Conveyance of all levels of viscosity
- High Degree of Cleanability
Incredibly easy assembly/disassembly. Completely cleanable and sterilizable with CIP/SIP processes.
Standard: 95°C, High temperature: 150°C
- Inside Seal
Precision pump – a high rigidity is reached by shortest distance between bearing and rotor.
- Mechanical Seal
High durability and suitable for a wide range of liquids
- O-ring Seal Type
Easy to dismantle and reassemble after cleaning
- Maximum Discharge Pressure 1.5 Mpa = 15 bar
- Vertical and Horizontal Liquid Flow Available
- Double and Single Blade Rotors Available
- Interchangeable with the RM/RO Series
Specifications (Click to Enlarge)